The Top 5 Barista-Recommended Drinks in the Beacon Beanery
When ordering drinks in NCU’s campus coffee shop, the Beacon Beanery, most students opt for the classics—mochas, lattes, chai lattes, and smoothies. While these tried-and-true favorites satisfy the need for some morning caffeine or an afternoon pick-me-up, sometimes something a little different can be a great way to change up your regular routine. Below are five unique drinks recommended by the people who know them best: the baristas.
- Peach Cobbler Smoothie, recommended by sophomore Conner Covey
Ask for: A peach smoothie with a little milk, a scoop of vanilla frappe powder, and a dash of cinnamon blended in.
- Honey Latte, recommended by sophomore Bri Wood
Ask for: A regular latte with honey added.
- Caramel Apple Smoothie, recommended by freshman Toby Carter
Ask for: A green apple smoothie with caramel sauce swirled in.
- Ferrero Rocher Mocha, recommended by sophomore Samantha Ross
Ask for: A regular mocha with hazelnut and vanilla syrup.
- The Gryffindor, recommended by senior Chloe Combs
Ask for: A latte with toffee syrup, caramel, and cinnamon-brewed espresso shots.