16 Things that Only NCU Students will Understand
The Beacon Bolt is a publication of the student body of Northwest Christian University. NCU is a very unique place filled with things that we may take for granted. Our small community generates so many quirks and inside jokes that I think we need to take time to admire.
- No matter where you are on campus, you know your classroom is always two minutes away.
2. Getting to participate in such amazing worship at chapel!
3. When you skip class, and are 98% sure you are going to run into your professor all day.
4. Knowing that Pastor Troy is always going to ask for an “Amen” during chapel.
5. Looking forward to lunch on Chapel Days. Pasta, Lasagna, Burritos. It’s all so amazing.
6. Loving but hating quiet hours at the same time.
7. The amazing feeling of going to weekend brunch in your pajamas.
8. Knowing literally everyone.
9. When your favorite Barista is working in the Bean.
10. Knowing the strange terms of “fish groups” and “fish leaders”.
11. The awful moment when you run out of money in the Bean.
12. The rush of taking notes during a Doyle lecture.
13. The struggle of having class at the top of the admin building.
14. The fear of being called out by the crazy O’Casey.
15. Getting a billion free shirts!
16. Having plans every Friday night. (Go Beacon Nights!)
I hope you enjoyed and could relate!